In the 1950s a Romanian started researching concrete reinforcement and his findings have rapidly changed the field of construction. Steel fibers are widely used across Europe in every major construction project (such as harbors, tunnels, highways, dams etc.). In Romania, steel fibers began being used in construction after the Revolution of 1989, at first exclusively in projects funded or implemented by foreigners. Nowadays, Romania has three major steel fiber producers and RomFracht is proud to be one of them.
The advantages of using steel fibers are great and may lead to major money savings as well as a better concrete reinforcement. It is a better and stronger dispersed reinforcement, much superior to the classic concrete steel or mesh reinforcements.
- dispersed reinforcement (it reinforces every cm of concrete)
- logistics (it requires a smaller amount of product than concrete steel or steel mesh)
- manipulation (the reinforcement process can be done either in a concrete station or in a concrete mixing truck)
- it adds to the qualities of the concrete (elasticity, endurance etc.)
RFC Steel Fiber
RFO Steel Fiber
Romfracht Romania plays a major role in the European transportation market. With almost 20 years of experience in the field, Romfracht facilitates road transportation, maritime transportation and air transportation in extremely safe and transparent conditions.
When you choose to be partners with RomFracht, you benefit from:
- professionalism. Our team of international logistics experts is always costumer-oriented.
- Safety. We work with specialists dealing with transportation safety and in-time delivery.
- Quality. We manage to offer our partners the best customer care and services, paired with the latest in logistics and transportation technology.
- Durability. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with all our costumers.
Comuna Cernica, Sat Caldararu,